Translate

Monday, January 23, 2012

building websites and unbuilding them only to build them again

Well, I think I have built my website five times now. And let me tell  you, I really, really hate it. It's time-consuming and a pain even if you are using the websites for dummies wix.com. I  have so much more appreciation for the well-built and beautiful web pages I see now. Being an Independent Author is not for the faint of heart, or those that can't completely devote themselves to their books. I never thought it would be easy, but man, I never thought it would be this hard. Web designer, cover artist, editor, blogger, and let's not forget author. Some days it's enough to drive a woman mad! Amanda Hocking and all the others that have made their names in self-publishing,  I commend thee, thou art my hero.

No comments: