Translate

Monday, January 16, 2012

Chapter one done

  Chapter one is completed.Maybe. It seems off to a good start but I'm struggling with the final few paragraphs. Not sure whether to continue on with Adira or cut to Kieron. I will have to go back in a few days with a fresh eye and look again to see what flows best. Hailey's is still doing quit well and Crimson fury is still far from where I would like it to be. I am willing to offer this book for free to any one who could submit an honest review either to my blog or to Amazon directly. It would be on the  honor system. I give you the book, in turn you review. Any one who would be willing to do this please send me a message at my gmail and let me know. I will get back to you as soon as possible. Much love guys!!!!

2 comments:

angellover2012 said...

keep going Dawn. Haileys was great. Crimson, a little rough. With luck, on your give a book for a review system will give you the critique for your struggles, and allow you to see where/what the problems are or lay. Waiting not quite patiently for your next work. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with the world.

Unknown said...

Thanks for your support !! I really appreciate any feed back and I love getting comments. Hopefully you wont have to wait too long for the next and I'm hoping the next will be better than the last!